The Quality Control (QC) Division is staffed by experienced, trained technicians. The QC division is responsible for sampling and testing our aggregate and asphalt products according to state or customer specifications. Both the lab and field technicians play critical roles in making certain the products developed in the lab and produced at our aggregate crushing and hot mix asphalt facilities achieve the high quality our customers expect.
Our QC department also focuses on new asphalt mix designs and how each design will be prepared to meet the needs of our clients. They work closely with the Departments of Transportation in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont as well as technical industry groups to develop innovations in the asphalt industry which are environmentally friendly, cost effective, and extend the life cycle of our products. Their professional approach to their work guarantees that our products will meet or exceed federal and state specifications.
- Hooksett - 38 Hackett Hill Rd.
- Doug MacDougall - (603) 667-0504
- Westbrook - 95 Warren Ave. & 95 Western Ave. Fairfield
- Peter Moulton - (207) 238-8646 x77299
- Barre - 249 Granger Rd.
- Brian Hricay - (802) 316-9621
- Belmont - 3 Eastgate Park Rd.
- Peter Moore - QC/Asphalt Binder Engineer (603) 455-2899