Pike offers its employees the following benefits:
- Group Health Plan including medical, prescription drug, dental and vision care benefits
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with 100% company match on the first 4% you put in
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- Vacation or Continuous Service Awards
- Reimbursement on Safety Boot and Glasses
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
Pike’s mentor program is designed to assist newly hired employees during the introductory period of employment. A trained mentor is assigned to all new employees and will provide both formal and informal support, guidance and coaching throughout the employee’s first 60 days of employment.
A successful mentoring relationship is often a positive experience for both the mentor and the new employee. Studies confirm that employees who are given mentors have higher retention rates and are more productive. Our well-designed mentor program helps to support both individual and organizational development.